Phoenix Drum Filter
Filter particulate matter from an airstream, maintain volume and static pressure, and return material to production or off-line collection. Advanced design virtually eliminates dust accumulation in the enclosure, and greatly reduces potential for dust explosions.
Filtration of fibrous material from production processes for soft disposable products, textiles, plastics, fiberglass, and pulp and paper products.
Like the standard drum filter, the Phoenix has a rotating drum inside an enclosure. Air and particulate are ducted to the enclosure where the air is pulled via a main system balancing fan through the filter media covering the drum. Dust and particulate matter remain on the media and are removed by an arrangement of suction nozzles as the drum rotates against them.
- Contoured interior engineered to prevent dust accumulation inside the enclosure.
- Exterior fluorescent light assembly for a non-electrical interior.
- Reduced floor space requirements.
- 360° media surface to maintain uniform nozzle flow.
- Predictable and constant air pressure for reliable, continuous suction.
- Self-cleaning design to return fiber to forming process or off-line collection.
- Advanced nozzle mounting design.