Phoenix Composite Filter System
This multi-stage system is designed to enhance the filtering capacity of the Osprey Drum Filter. The patented design virtually eliminates dust accumulation in the enclosure and greatly reduces the potential for dust explosions.
Filtration of fibrous material from production processes for soft disposable product, textiles, plastics, fiberglass, and pulp and paper products.
Like the standard Osprey drum filter and the Phoenix filter, the Phoenix Composite has a rotating drum inside an enclosure. The ultimate in air purification is achieved downstream with a disk filter, a set of pocket filters, pleated filters, and a HEPA filter arrangement. Air and particulate are ducted to the enclosure, where the air is pulled via a main system balancing fan through the drum and disk filter media covering these sections. Dust and particulate matter remain on the media and are removed by an arrangement of suction nozzles as the drum and the disk rotate against them. All other particulate is captured and retained by the additional filters.
- Contoured interior engineered to prevent dust accumulation inside the enclosure.
- Multi-stage filtration maximizes efficiency and media life while delivering the ultimate clean air exhaust.
- HEPA quality air is safe to return to HVAC system or directly to employee occupied production areas.
- Number of filter stages can be tailored to individual needs or applications.
- Eliminates the need for compressed air.
- Longer lasting filter design, provides lower maintenance cost.
- Self-cleaning design to return fiber to forming process or off-line collection or both.
- High speed outside drive.
- Special design for fast fiber/SAP removal.