Dust Collection for Feminine Hygiene
Process air is ducted to the Osprey Rotary Drum Filter. The airborne particulate/fiber is deposited on the media surface while clean air passes through the filter media. Particulate is removed by suction nozzles and conveyed to a convenient collection point or returned to the production process. The clean air is discharged to the atmosphere by a unique airfoil balancing fan. The special filtration arrangements for each production line and selected design features of air control, allow the above process to occur on multiple production lines simultaneously.
- Maintain consistent air volume and pressure
- Consistent product quality
- Return Filter exhaust within plant environment
- Improves cleanliness of production facility
- Increase production time
- One filter can do the work of 2 filters