To store and evenly meter short fibrous material.
Soft disposable and nonwoven processes, fiber distribution systems, reclaim systems, bale opening systems.
Material is conveyed into the hopper, where it is stored until it is fed to the production line on demand. A pin roll refiberizes the material as it exits the discharge rolls.
- High and low sensors.
- Hopper-empty sensor.
- Structural steel framed windows on two sides.
- Feeds with production line speed.
- DC discharge roll drives.
- Pin roll design to prevent slugging.
- Positive-at-stop no feed roll design.
- Can feed forming section.
- Factory assembled and tested.