Dust Control for Tissue Conversion
Air is used to capture dust and convey it to a continuous cleaning Osprey drum filter. The dust is removed from the filter and sent to a resuse station or collection system. The clean air from the filter can be returned to the plant or sent outside the plant.
Osprey offers several options that can be added to the filter to improve operation, reduce maintenance, and improve air quality.
- Longer, uninterrupted production periods – Less downtime
- Increased product quality
- Reduced risk of fire and explosion
- Savings on insurance premiums
- Reduced equipment maintenance
- Improved working environment
- Improved plant appearance
- Maintain consistent air volume and pressure
- Consistent product quality
- Reclaim fiber
- Return filter exhaust within plant environment
- Improves cleanliness of production facility